The key to successful mold removal is to remove all of the mold spores.866 543-3257

The key to successful mold removal is to remove all of the mold spores.

successful mold removal

If you discover mold in your home or business, just remember that some molds can be toxic and that it is best not to disturb the mold which could inadvertently release spores in the air and create even more problems. We recommend that you contact us for a professional assessment. Our goal is to provide you with peace of mind, and to provide successful mold removal.

  •  DO NOT try to clean mold with a regular vacuum! Why? Mold spores are extremely small and will go through a normal vacuum filter, meaning this action will simply spread the spores! Mold remediation professionals use HEPA vacuums because the filters trap the mold spores preventing cross contamination.
  • DO NOT remove materials without proper containment! Mold removal professionals set up containment barriers and use air scrubbers to prevent mold from spreading.
  • DO NOT clean with bleach! Bleach is 95% water which mold needs to thrive and grow.  The bleach will kill the mold on the surface but will leave the roots alive and with the added moisture and the dead mold as fertilizer will allow the mold to come back stronger.
  • DO NOT touch mold contaminated materials without wearing protective equipment! Mold is toxic. This is why, mold remediation professionals wear safety equipment to prevent mold spores from entering the lungs and touching the skin.
  • DO NOT ignore your mold issue!  Mold is like a cancer. Untill it is removed it will continue to grow and will reduce your property value and the structural integrity of your home. Ignoring your mold issue is throwing money away because the long term cost is much higher than the short term cost to address and fix the problem when you discover it.
2016-11-14T13:17:04+00:00 August 5th, 2012|Blog|
Call 866-543-3257